Here is more information about the 3 on 3 tournament Monday, June 24. Students please note that all students participating in the morning and afternoon still line up with their class and get attendance done and listen to the announcements at the beginning of the day and after lunch. See attached below for more info.3 on 3 2013
The sun is out and the fun has begun!
There is food, games,a bouncy castle and so much more!!
The kids are having a blast and we can’t wait for all the parents to join in!
Come one, come all!
Yes, it’s today–Thursday, June 13th. Festival 2013 touches down at Dewson for much fun and frivolity. The Festival Committee didn’t let a 100% chance of the fence remaining up stop the Festival so we’re not letting a small probability of some rain showers stop us either. Festival happens rain or shine. We’ve got a plan to keep events happening even if there’s a little precipitation. But that’s not going to happen.
Here are some important things you need to know about how Festival works and what happens with your children.
- Students are supervised until 3:30 p.m. Please inform the office if you are going to change BUS arrangements.
- At 3:30 grades 1-3 will assemble in the gym for pick up. Grades 4-6 will be picked up in their usual spots. If you are allowing your child to stay with another parent, make sure their teacher knows.
- Children will need hat, sunscreen, and some money if you like. All kids get 4 free tickets.
- Tickets are 50 cents each. Some sample prices are: rides are $1.00/$1.50, hamburgers $2.00, games 50 cents, popcorn 50 cents. All kids get 4 free tickets.
- This year because of the fence some events have moved. BBQ is at the north end of the schoolyard near the rocks, inflatables are in the basketball courts and a bouncy castle is near Mr. Fishy at the south end of the schoolyard..
- You can enjoy the BBQ , the Festival Picnic (aka Multicultural Dinner), children’s rummage sale, karaoke, cake walk, face & nail painting and hair braiding/beading. Relax at the Café in the library and bid at SILENT AUCTION in the library for some great items.
- Drop off baked goods, rummage items, food for the picnic. cakes and baked goods outside the office before 2:30. We especially still need entrees and salads for the picnic in the gym.
- If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE YOU THERE!
Festival closes at 6:30 but some games/areas close early as supplies run out.
Today is the Dewson Festival!
Please note, that the Festival festivities will continue RAIN OR SHINE! If needed, some of the events may be moved into the gym and the food will be under the overhang. It’s going to be a great event! Come one come all!